The evening is going to be a great chance to support local artisans and small businesses. And it looks like Denver is ready! What better way to get your shopping started right and have a fun night out with friends?!
Thursday night will be the perfect opportunity to place your Thanksgiving pie order with Living the Sweet Life and stock up on other delicious treats! In addition to sweet treats, look forward to . . .
- Getting cozy with warm winter teas from Boulder-based The Tea Spot who will be showcasing their amazing loose leaf teas, always available at Living the Sweet Life.
- Lalania's beautiful knitted items for everyone on your list - I don't know about you but today, with all this snow, I realized I need a nice knit hat to get through the winter!
- Kristen's "retro” Christmas ornaments made from anodized aluminum and jewelry made from fun materials like anodized aluminum, rubber, silver, pearls and “zipper pulls.” Funky!
- Custom holiday centerpieces and wreaths from Plumsage Florists (once again selected by The Knot as Denver's top wedding florist)
- Melissa's beautiful and refreshing skincare baskets
- Living the Sweet Life's cupcake-themed retail fun including Cupcake Hats & adorable baby "onesies"
- The gorgeous artwork of Didier Ayeh, West African native and friend of Living the Sweet Life.
- Some holiday beverages to warm you up from the inside out!
-Erika and Jen